EuroLink Environment Inc. is a private Canadian
consulting firm with head office in Vancouver and branch in
Bucharest, Romania. The firm has been operating in the
international environmental market and has successfully completed
several projects in different sectors.
The principal of EuroLink has more than 40 years experience in
the environmental field; focusing mainly on waste-to-energy (W2E),
waste management, high-tech manufacturing, Power Turbine, Thermal
Oxidizer, site remediation, hazardous and oily waste destruction,
oil pollution equipment, and waste water treatment.
EuroLink Environmental Inc. and their principals represent large
numbers of Canadian and American companies and work closely with
them to develop their product exports to international markets.
We have translated our environmental professional vision of
consulting into action by providing to our clients the high quality
and services, which are the integral values that accrues.
RANGE OF SERVICES
- Link international opportunities with domestic
- Development of international business;
- Link between technology developers and end-users;
- Market research, competition analysis and demand studies;
- Identify new target market and development;
- New technology integration;
- Turnkey projects management services.